Rounders England Activity Leaders
Do you want to run Rounders sessions in your local area?
Rounders England are looking to expand the number of Rounders opportunities across the country. We can’t do it alone and and need your help!
If you love Rounders, play, maybe have a qualification or a sports background, then wherever you are, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to get involved in growing an engaging and fun sport.
Come Join Us!
You will be paramount to the success of ‘Come & Play’ Rounders sessions and encouraging your local community to get active.
You will lead and organise Rounders activities.
You will be required to:
- Co-ordinate a fun warm up game that will get everyone socialising
- Organise players into teams
- Play a game of Rounders
- Control play and manage scores
- Deliver a cool down and engage individuals feedback
What you will need
Below is a list of must haves;
- First Aid, Safeguarding & DBS certificates all dated within the last 3 years
Below is a list of desirables as training can be provided.
- Experience of sports coaching
- Activator training, preferably in Rounders
How to Apply
We expect individuals will be required for approximately 3 hours per evening and will be paid £20/hr + expenses.
Email email@example.com with a note of your interest, experience, location and how you can support our efforts to make Rounders a success in your area.