Essential for Rounders Workforce
Rounders England membership is essential for workforce and designed to protect those using their Rounders Qualifications. Membership is immediate at point of purchase and aims to support and inspire happier workforce. Rounders England and Howden Insurance will only recognise workforce with Gold Membership.
Who is the GOLD Membership designed for?
- Qualified Activator, Coach, Umpire or Workforce Educator
- Those who want enhanced personal accident insurance and enhanced combined liability
- Workforce looking to upskill/ develop qualifications
- Those interested in discount when buying approved rounders equipment, kit and merchandise
- Those wanting to receive seasonal offers for rounders equipment, kit and merchandise all year round
Our GOLD Membership package offers all the benefits of our Bronze and Silver Membership, plus:
- Exclusive access to the Workforce Finder – allows the rounders community and public to locate you as a Leader, Coach or Umpire near to them. This would maximise your Rounders experience and work opportunities. To opt out email workforce
- Additional 10% discount on all courses – Rounders England actively encourages everyone to develop their workforce qualifications and will provide all Gold members an additional 10% discount
- Enhanced Combined Public Liability Insurance when using qualification – this enhanced public liability covers you to use your qualification and the cost of defending yourself against a claim for damages if you’re held responsible for injury to someone else or damage to their property Insurance Portal – Howden
- Enhanced Personal Accident Insurance – this enhanced personal accident insurance is specific to you using your qualification Insurance Portal – Howden
- Official Rules Book – Hard copy of your own 2017-2019 Official Rounders Rules Book and Indoor Rules Book