Play Rounders regularly, or want to play more?
GOLD Membership is suitable for people who:
- play rounders socially
- play in a team
- may want to upskill their workforce qualifications
- want personal accident insurance, in addition to combined liability
- are interested in buying approved rounders equipment, kit and merchandise at a discounted rate
- want to receive seasonal offers for rounders equipment, kit and merchandise all year round
- want the latest discounts on big brand goods and on experiences for all the family
- may consider entering competitions or trialling out for the England squads
- are a qualified Activator, Coach, Umpire or Workforce Educator and who would like to renew their registration. This provides insurance and the opportunity to find volunteer or paid work via the Rounders England Coach/Official Finder tool (coming soon!)
Our GOLD Membership package offers all the benefits of our SILVER Membership, plus:
- Combined Liability Insurance for qualified Activators, Coaches, Umpires and Workforce Educators
- Enhanced Personal Accident Insurance
- 10% Discount on workforce courses
- A copy of the Official Rounders Rules book (2017-2019) (RRP £10)
- A copy of the Official Indoor Rounders Rules book (2017-2019) (RRP £5)
- Opportunities to earn using our Rounders England Coach/Official Finder tool – coming soon!
Our GOLD Membership costs **£45 for a period of 12 months
** An additional £5 will be charged as a one-off processing fee if a ‘one-off’ membership is selected.
New Members: Apply ONLINE
Existing Members: Review, update and amend your personal membership details ONLINE