Competitions & Promotions T&C’s
Most Valuable Player
NOMINATIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only.
- Entries to the competition are made via social media. No purchase necessary.
- Teams can make one nomination per week.
- The prize is a Rounders Trophy Ball mailed to the winning nominee. There is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable.
- The Most Valuable Player competition will run on a weekly basis. Nominations made within a specific time frame will be eligible to enter, otherwise they will be null and void.
- The winning nominee will be selected by a panel of judges from all of the eligible entries received.
- The winning nominator will be notified by email when their nominee has been chosen.
- Rounders England will mail the Rounders Trophy Ball to the winning nominee within two days of the public announcement.
- The Rounders Trophy Ball is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winning nominee is unable to be contacted after 14 days or if the Prize is unclaimed within 14 days, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. There will be no supplementary winner.
- The nominator and nominee will be required to participate in publicity connected with the competition and it is a condition of entry that they agree to their name being made publicly available if they win including, but not limited to, on Rounders England’s website.
- The winning nominee will be announced via the Rounders England website and social media platforms.
- Rounders England’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Rounders England reserves the right to suspend, withdraw or amend this promotion and / or review and revise these terms and conditions in whole or in part at any time without prior notice or compensation, all entrants will be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- Entrants’ data will be collected, held and processed by Rounders England in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 for the purpose of administering this competition. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party outside of Rounders England for marketing purposes.
- By entering, all entrants will be deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
ROUNDERS ALL YEAR ROUND #RAYR
ONLINE COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Read these terms & conditions carefully before submitting your #RAYR (Rounders All Year Round) entry to Rounders England. By entering our competition you are accepting that you will be bound by our terms and conditions.
Rules of the Competition:
- The competition is open to everyone.
- Photograph submissions must be submitted by using the hashtag #RAYR or #RoundersAllYearRound on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- There is no limit on the number of submissions allowed.
- The winning photograph will be featured on Rounders England social media. All entries will be featured on the Rounders England end of season collage.
- By entering the competition you agree to Rounders England publishing your entry on its social media channels.
- By entering the competition you consent to Rounders England using your image across any of their marketing and communication channels. This could include (but is not limited to) our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter; our website; and other digital marketing which may include third party apps, media channels or printed journals.
- By submitting a photograph and entering the competition you confirm that you are not submitting inappropriate or offensive photograph and where applicable you have obtained the necessary consents of all persons captured in the photograph where such persons can be identified and are the main focus of the image (including informing them of the reasons why you are taking the photograph). In the case of young persons (under 18 years of age) you will need the consent of at least one parent or guardian.
- There will be one winner each week during the period of the competition.
- The competition will be judged by the Rounders England Engagement Officer (Members Club & Competitions). The judges’ decision is final.
How to enter:
Upload your best Rounders All Year Round photograph to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #RAYR.
Winners will be notified through our social media channels every Monday throughout the period of the competition.