Talent Development Session – Bradford
The development session is for females aged 14+. The day will consist of basic conditioning and close skill development, a batting clinic, one elective specialist session and game play.
Coaching and umpiring provided by current England and talent staff.
Bring your own lunch plus outdoor clothing in case of adverse weather.
10:00am – 12:00pm : warm up, conditioning and close skill development
- fielding skills – catching on the move, low/ high, attacking short barrier, long barrier, direction throws to posts, cover basic fielding
12:00pm – 12.30pm : BYO lunch
12:30pm – 3:00pm :
- batting clinic and development – contact and stance, floor shots, dominant side, non-dominant side, tactical bat to score ½ and batting games
- triangle skills and tactics
- umpiring – develop tactical knowledge through umpiring
- tactical fielding – positioning, field set up / cover and attack minded formation.
3:00pm – 4:00pm : game play
How to register your place
Log in as a current member or a new member then select Talent Development Session – Bradford in the events tab.
Read How to book onto an event for step by step instructions.