Under 16 Squad England Trials 2018
The squad trials provide an opportunity for females who have shown an outstanding ability in Rounders to try out for the elite squads and represent their country playing Rounders.
Squad Trials need to know:
- Under 16 trials will run on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th September 2018. You chose to attend one day only.
- Under 16 trialists must be born after 1st September 2002 or be in Y10/Y11 when attending trials.
NOTE: Trial dates may be subject to cancellation and/ or rearrangement according to the number of participants entering.
Squad Trials useful to know:
- Closing date for registration is Wednesday 26th September 2018.
- The day will include a rotation of warm up skills sessions and games.
- Ensure you have the appropriate footwear and clothing i.e: Astroturf boots, football boots and waterproofs in case of inclement weather.
- Refreshments will be available to purchase at the venue.
- Successful trialists will be informed within two weeks of the trial date.
For anyone who is new to the trials process here is what you can expect from the format
Date:Saturday 29th September
Time:10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Venue:The Corby Academy
Corby, NN17 5EB
Early Bird Offer
Book before 31st August 2018 for a £5 discount on the regular price of £25.