Year 8 National School Championship 2018
Be in with the chance to represent your school in the highest calibre of educational Rounders!
Qualifying to the National School Championships is preceded by locally organised competitions. These can be defined as, but are not limited to;
Competitions organised through the former School Sport Partnership network
Competitions organised by a group of local schools
Participating schools must hold a current Rounders England membership.
If your school has not got a local competition we can put you on a reserve list. Email us your school details.
Schools on the reserve list will be notified of their inclusion in the event, on or by Wednesday 13th June.
- The games are played outdoors and will go ahead unless weather is too adverse.
- Umpires, bibs, bats and balls will be supplied.
- The format will be 1 inning of 18 good balls per game.
- Plan for all conditions and ensure team members bring with them; football boots, sunscreen, rain coats, change of footwear, layers to put on and take off, towel, change of clothes.
- All finalists will be presented with a commemorative trophy.
- Refreshments will be available to purchase or you can bring your own.
REGISTER & PAY ONLINE
To enter this competition, you must be a Rounders England Education member. Register your place by logging in to the Rounders platform using your email address and password. The events module is located on the left hand side of your screen. Payment for the event is done via the platform.
Closing date for registration: 12pm Thursday 21st June 2018.
Date:Wednesday 27th June
Time:10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Venue:Syston Rugby Club
Barkby Road, Queniborough,
Leicestershire, LE7 3FE