Become a Fan
WHAT YOU GET
- Regular updates – Subscribe to keep up to date with exciting news and stories from the Rounders community, England Squad, official rules and equipment
- Courses – exclusive access to Rounders England courses including Coaching, Umpiring Tutoring and more
- Player toolkit – Rounders England one stop shop for clubs, team and workforce for practical resources
HOW IT WORKS
- Upload your stuff – share your Rounders stories, ask questions and get involved with the community
- Get picked – every day we pick out the latest and greatest to show off via our social media channels
- The bigger picture – our club is full of Rounders enthusiasts who will shower you with support and guidance
As your relationship with Rounders grows, you may find you need to move onto the next level. We have three levels of membership available; Gold, Silver and Bronze, depending on how you currently take part in Rounders.
MEMBERSHIP SURVEY 2018
EVERYONE is invited to share their views on our current Membership packages. We want to understand the expectations of those at the heart of the sport. This is your game, so tell us what you think.
TAKES 5 MINS
Know The Rules
Rounders is played between two teams and the aim of the game is to score the most Rounders.
Where To Play
Rounders is played all across the country. Seek out an opportunity near you.