Who To Contact

If you have any concerns or would like to speak to someone for further advice and help please contact us:

Rounders England Lead Safeguarding Officer

Siân Barnett (available Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday)
T: 0114 248 0357
E: sian.barnett@roundersengland.co.uk

0808 800 5000
E: help@nspcc.org.uk
W: www.nspcc.org.uk

Child Protection in Sport Unit
T: 0116 234 7278 / 7280
W: www.thecpsu.org.uk
ChildLine: 0800 1111

Ann Craft Trust
T: 0115 951 5400
E: ann-craft-trust@nottingham.ac.uk
W: www.anncrafttrust.org/

Local Safeguarding Children’s Board/Council

A Local Safeguarding Children’s Board (LSCB) is a multi-agency body set up in every local authority. Each LSCB must draw up their own procedures for dealing with child abuse, in line with legislation and government guidance. Because of this, procedures for dealing with child abuse may be different in different local authority areas. You can get a copy of your local procedures from your local authority child protection team. Also, most LSCB’s have their own websites where you can download information about local policies.

To contact your Children’s Social Care Team at your local council or to report child abuse to your local council visit www.gov.uk/report-child-abuse-to-local-council