Training & Courses
ACT Launch Two new eLearning Safeguarding Training Courses
- An Introduction to Safeguarding Adults. £25 per person
- Safeguarding Adults in Sport – Setting Club Standards. £10 per person
Time To Listen (Virtual Classroom)
The ‘Time To Listen’ virtual course is designed for Team/Club Welfare Officers.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify what a club welfare officer does
- Describe how a club welfare officer works with others to create a child centred environment
- Explain how the club welfare officer role fits into the wider safeguarding environment
- Apply learning to case studies including sharing good safeguarding practice
The course takes place over three modules of around one hour in length each (75 minutes for module one) using a virtual classroom setting to enable you to complete this from your own home.
Dates: Tuesday 2nd March, 6:30-8pm and Tuesday 9th March, 6:30-8:45pm (you must attend both sessions)
Cost: Members £5, Non-members £10
If you are not a member of Rounders England, when registering you must choose ‘Course Applicant’ under the membership category.
As part of the commitment to ensuring young people are able to enjoy all sports in a safe environment, the NSPCC Child Protection in Sport Unit (CPSU) and UK Coaching have developed courses that are available to our Welfare Officers within teams and leagues and Workforce (Coaches/Leaders/Umpires).
Click the links below to see what courses are available
CSP Network (able to find local courses)