Chief Executive Officer Vacancy
This job has been filled
We are seeking a forward thinking and innovative Chief Executive to help Rounders England deliver and demonstrate the strongest possible impact for our members.
To meet our expectations, our ideal candidate will bring a strong track record of leadership and change management abilities with the capacity to direct and support Rounders England to achieve its objectives. Strategic, with an ability to meet both the demands of the present whilst being alert to opportunities on the horizon, you will also be financially and commercially astute. With excellent interpersonal skills, your ability to effectively communicate and build trust with a range of stakeholders will be proven, as will your ability to inspire and motivate people inside the organisation to perform strongly and effectively.
Closing deadline: Sunday 12th May 2019; 23:59 (This date has been brought forward two weeks due to the number and calibre of candidates)
HOW TO APPLY
The recruitment process is being undertaken by Inclusive Boards on behalf of Rounders England. If you wish to apply for this position, please supply the following:
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
- A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application.
- Please provide details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of the capacity and over what period of time they have known you.
- Referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
- Diversity Monitoring Form – Your data will be stored separately from your application and will at no time be connected to you or your application