Under 16 Squad England Trials 2019
The squad trials provide an opportunity for females who have shown an outstanding ability in Rounders to try out for the elite squads and represent their country playing Rounders.
Squad Trials need to know:
- Under 16 trials will run on Sunday 29th September 2019.
- Under 16 trialists must be born after 1st September 2003 or be in Y10/Y11 when attending trials.
NOTE: Trial dates may be subject to cancellation and/ or rearrangement according to the numbers of participants entering.
Squad Trials useful to know:
- Closing date for registration is Wednesday 25th September 2019.
- The day will include a rotation of warm up skills sessions and games.
- Ensure you have the appropriate footwear and clothing i.e: Astroturf boots, football boots and waterproofs in case of inclement weather.
- Refreshments will be available to purchase at the venue.
- Successful trialists will be informed within two weeks of the trial date.
How to enter:
- Join the FAN membership.
- Once your membership is in place, you will receive an email notification to set up a password.
- With your email and password you can access the platform and log into your profile.
- Enter the trials via the EVENTS module, located on the left of the screen.
For anyone who is new to the trials process here is what you can expect from the format.
Date:Sunday 29th September
Time:10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Venue:The Corby Academy
Gretton Road, Northamptonshire,
Corby, NN17 5EB