Under 14 Squad England Trials 2018
The squad trials provide an opportunity for females who have shown an outstanding ability in Rounders to try out for the elite squads and represent their country playing Rounders.
Squad Trials need to know:
- Under 14 trials will run on Sunday 14th October 2018.
- Under 14 trialists must be born after 1st September 2004 or be in Y8/Y9 when attending trials.
NOTE: Trial dates may be subject to cancellation and/ or rearrangement according to the number of participants entering.
Squad Trials useful to know:
- Closing date for registration is Wednesday 10th October 2018.
- The day will include a rotation of warm up skills sessions and games.
- Ensure you have the appropriate footwear and clothing i.e: Astroturf boots, football boots and waterproofs in case of inclement weather.
- Refreshments will be available to purchase at the venue.
- Successful trialists will be informed within two weeks of the trial date.
For anyone unfamiliar with the trials, here is a video that encapsulates the format of the day.
Date:Sunday 14th October
Time:10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Venue:The Corby Academy
Corby, NN17 5EB